Complaint Review: The Fix

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Annoyed — New Jersey United States of America
The Fix

The Fix The Fix Rehab Helpline Lies, deception, poor service Internet

The Fix "Helpline" is no help at all!

I called looking for help for a friend with a drug problem. She needs to get into a rehab before she loses everything. Her family and I had an intervention with her, and she finally agreed to go to get treated. So, I had to call this useless "helpline" about 6 times before someone even answered the phone, and then the woman I spoke with was very unprofessional and not helpful at all. My friend lives in PA, and wants to go to florida for rehab. This woman would not give me any other option than to talk to a treatment center in california. I wish I remembered her name, because she was just not helpful at all.

I looked around more on the website for information about rehabs (they have a reviews section), and I realized that not only was the number posted on each rehab page not the number for that rehab, but I also saw some comments from people talking about "selling" patients. I looked up the video that was referenced and it sounds to me like The Fix is selling people to the highest bidder at expensive treatment centers in CA.

The rest of the site has some really good/interesting articles, so I would applaud them for that. But long story short - don't call this "helpline"! Just call the individual rehabs and get the info for yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fix/internet/The-Fix-The-Fix-Rehab-Helpline-Lies-deception-poor-service-Internet-913353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fix