Complaint Review: The Flower Bar

• Reported By: A Clerke — Hertford
The Flower Bar
21 Old Cross Internet United Kingdom

The Flower Bar (Hertford) completely ruined my wedding day Hertford Internet

This is the worst experience I have had to date with a florist, they made my wedding day stressfull and ruined my big day.

Jo who made the arrangements let us down quite badly, they didnt arrive on time and the flowers looked awful. They were not the colours I requested and were a complete waste of money.

The women was too arrogant and full of her own self importance to even care as she is apparently the top florist in the UK.

I hope no one else has to experience this, I like to support local business but dealing with someone like this women was not a pleasant experience.

Ill let you make up your own mind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Flower-Bar/internet/The-Flower-Bar-Hertford-completely-ruined-my-wedding-day-Hertford-Internet-1160747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Flower Bar