Complaint Review: The Food Lovers Fat Loss System

• Reported By: stu — scottsdale Arizona United States of America
The Food Lovers Fat Loss System
15820 Euclid Ave Internet United States of America

The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is dishonest - beware infomercials Internet

The Food Lovers Fat loss System.

This system was ordered Oct 31, via a televised infomercial . I was at no time told of the return policy. The day I received the package(no food, only books and cds), I called to inquire of the return policy.

I was told it could not be returned until all the 6 monthly payments had been made. I called again 1 month later, after I read that it would have to be returned within 6 weeks, but was given the same information that it could not be returned for 6 months. I called again March 31,  when the 6th payment was about to be made and was told it is too late. I spoke to a Juan and a Jeanie, who were as rude as possible. I asked for the owner or manager and they would not give me any information.  I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges, they agreed and returned most of my money. Then I received a call threatening the balance would be turned over for collection. This company is a scam, using boiler room tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System/internet/The-Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System-is-dishonest-beware-infomercials-Internet-592542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Food Lovers Fat Loss System