Complaint Review: The Foreclosure Law Center

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Blkoresteia3 — East Orange New Jersey
The Foreclosure Law Center
1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1506 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

The Foreclosure Law Center Mr. Alan Zaslow, Intake Specialist Took my money Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Silver Tongue Devils

*Consumer Comment: scam

*Consumer Suggestion: Start fighting back with your fists

The Foreclosure Law Center did the same thing to me.  Took my money $3750 before they did any work in direct vilolation of FTC rules and they did nothing to help me get out of foreclosure.  I have since had to file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission and the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.  If you are a victim of this company, I suggest you do the same. Fight back, report them to the Pennsylvania Bar Association.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Foreclosure-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/The-Foreclosure-Law-Center-Mr-Alan-Zaslow-Intake-Specialist-Took-my-money-Philadelphia-1044409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Foreclosure Law Center

Silver Tongue Devils

AUTHOR: Jane Claire - ()

In the car business they use the term "you catch em' and I'll clean them" that is precisely how The Foreclosure Law Center handles their clients. One of the "intake specialist" ( really salemen Alan Zaslow or Justin L.) determine if you have the resources to steal. If you do you are handed over to one of their so called "para-legals" who lie to you even more. The lead guy Drew Alia  insisted in an email that "he had my back" what he really should have said was grab your ankles!

In my case, $3,000 was taken out of my account by a company called GMK Solutions ( check out a lawsuit from the CT Banking Commission). That's another part of their scam. They list several attorneys in several states this supposedly allows them to represent clients in other states. The Texas attorney named on my contract was Sharie Reed ( they didn't not even spell her name correctly, perhaps that was part of their plan). In any case, I called her. She never ever heard my name before...

scam

AUTHOR: parkergirl - ()

Please, I'm urging everyone who has had contact with FLC to contact me at doglover4jbbi@gmail.com. A number of us have formed a group and are comparing stories. We are going after FLC. Please contact me at the above e mail address.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Start fighting back with your fists

AUTHOR: Barbarian - ()

You guys need to grow some balls and bash some skulls and demand your money back. Get f**ked almost $4000 let them get away with it f**k NO.