Complaint Review: The Freedom Fighter Network

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ed Steele — Phoenix
The Freedom Fighter Network
Internet USA

The Freedom Fighter Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Beware Of The Freedom Fighter Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Fort Collins, Colorado CO

*Consumer Suggestion: cancil your credit card

I joined for a one week 'Free Trial" on 7/32/2014. They claim if you do what they tell you to do, they will pay you $150 if you don't make money.  But that's not what I'm writing about.

I found out that they were trying to use their 'system' as a way to get people into Empower Network and that they are waiting for an OK from EN to do so...I do not like the EN.  So I sent an email asking then to cancel my account.  I sent then my name, email address and FF ID #, the 3 things they needed to cancel my account.

I received an email back stating that they could not find my name, email or ID in their system. I sent then a second email with all 3 items they asked for again...stating that I can lo into the dashboard and that they need to check again...I received another email.  They again told me that they could NOT FIND my name, email and ID.

I sent off 2 more emails. [continued below]....

.......NO RESPONSE!

This has been going on for the past 4 days...and today my bank account was charged $47.

My advice to anyone thinking of joing this program...IS DON'T JOIN!!

I again sent them an email on 8/08/2014 telling them to reverse the $47 back to me...I am awaiting their reply.

I will update this when I have more info...

Agian...stay away from The Freedom Fighter Network,  Angela Moore and Jordan Schlutz

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Freedom-Fighter-Network/internet/The-Freedom-Fighter-Network-Jordan-Schultz-and-Angela-Moore-Beware-Of-The-Freedom-Fighter-1168475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Freedom Fighter Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

cancil your credit card

AUTHOR: wayne cosgrove - ()

mate i would sergest you cancil your credit card before any more caome out of your account