Complaint Review: The Fulfillment center

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela — Bloomingfield Connecticut
The Fulfillment center
Internet USA

The Fulfillment center, H B McInnis, Jr., Bruce McInnis Jr., TFC, TFC2009, the fulfillment center Warning! -Total SCAM and RIPOFF. This company does not perform and will not refund money!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Beware of CA rogue affiliate - TOM

I purchased this program thru an affiliate of this company because my credit was horrible due to a job loss. After six months my credit is still awful, only one negative has been removed out of 24!  At first I received emails saying it would take a year, but at nine months nothing has changed.  Now when I try to reach this company, no one answers or returns my phone calls and the promised free 12 months of letters has stopped. I have received rude emails from Bruce McInnis Jr. apparently the owner. What a "CROCK" he is.

When I contacted the guy I had bought this through, he had quit, too many compliants from others. DUH!!!

I have complained to the BBB and am writing a letter to my states Attorney General.  I want my money back!

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fulfillment-center/internet/The-Fulfillment-center-H-B-McInnis-Jr-Bruce-McInnis-Jr-TFC-TFC2009-the-fulfillmen-1050306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fulfillment center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Beware of CA rogue affiliate - TOM

AUTHOR: TFC President - ()

My name is Bruce McInnis Jr. I own a Credit Educational Company. I have been selling an educational product for 14 years. We have served hundreds of thousands of customers since 1999. You can find 20 complaints worldwide on my company.....I can find  thousands on McDonald's for serving coffee too hot. It is not hard to find someone who will complain, especially if they are motivated to do so. I have terminated another rogue independent affiliate who thought they could do it better, more efficient, but NOT for less money. he is in CA and was prosecuted for running a scam in 2010. Contact me immediately if you think you were scammed by this guy again, his first name is Tom and he lives in Riverside County, CA.

It amazes me that greed changes people in the way that it does. One day I can be a friend, helping and counseling the independent affiliate and the next day they contact the few referrals that have purchased my educational product.....and ask them to complain to the BBB & here on RipOffReport.com, really?? I have an email signature with this affiliate telling his few customers to actually complain......even when they don't have a complaint with TFC!

I have challenged this rogue independent affiliate to produce a single referred customer to call me directly so if there truly is a communication issue with us, that we may immediately resolve it. But to date, that has not happened. My credit educational company is endorsed Nationally by fourteen (14) companies. My website is plastered by testimonials and proof pages shown by customers who have absolutely loved our process of teaching them the credit system.......showing them tips & techniques they can apply to their own credit report that will raise their credit scores significantly....and we have a Classroom Training Series with four (4) tests and a final exam for those wanting to pass it forward and teach others how to get and maintain great credit scores.

I know what I have is the best out there. I usually get customers who have tried everyone and everything else.....but along with being the best, comes those who would like to steal what you have and call it their own. I am not new to this as it has happened now seven (7) times! My record still stands. I OVER deliver to all of my customers......I don't care what it takes....ONE fee for the product and I help them until they are done!

It still amazes me that noone will actually leave their name? An unknown complaintant