Complaint Review: The Fur Outlet

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Msbeautifulsmile — Hawthorne California United States of America
The Fur Outlet
353 Park Ave Weehawken, New Jersey United States of America

The Fur Outlet furoutlet Lie and steal people money- bait and switch Weehawken, New Jersey

I put a women mink long coat in layway with this company and I finally received the coat on yesterday (1/18/13)  Well it was Not the coat I order.  The coat look like one that had been worn.  She informed me upon my finally payment the the coat had to be order and sized before I would receive it.  The coat is too short and too ugly!!!!When I contacted Helen, she told me she was with a customer and would call me back.  This company has lied and continuously took peoples money.  Please don't buy anything from the furoutlet and Helen.  She lies and I want my money back.  I wish I had read the complaints earlier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fur-Outlet/Weehawken-New-Jersey-07086/The-Fur-Outlet-furoutlet-Lie-and-steal-people-money-bait-and-switch-Weehawken-New-Jersey-999755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fur Outlet