Complaint Review: The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tony the PA — glens falls New York United States of America
The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC
1640 Broadhollow Rd Farmingdale, New York United States of America

The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC The Place Furniture Galleries Ripped off, Money taken but no furniture. Shell game in the works now they are here now they are gone! Farmingdale, New York

On Oct.16,2012 we placed an order for a furniture set totaling $1,169.19 Paid with Amex. Then the shell game begins.No one calls you or sends notice as to when delivery occurs. The phone number has changed and IF you get through you get an answering machine. After multiple calls we finally had a human, no thats to good, a person answer the phone who tells us Nov. 17th the products will be shipped from North Carolina. Time passes no phone calls or notices.

We contacted them multiple times and finally and was then told December 17. PS the day comes and goes no contact no email so again I spoke to a woman who said she was a manager and it would be placed on a truck on January 6 and we would receive an email and a call telling us that it would be delivered in 7-10 days after being placed on the truck.To this date no contact. Supposedly, they moved out of the main building changed name and numbers.

They have an answering machine with a full inbox. The other number you can leave a message no one ever returns calls. The first person I spoke with was Martin Reguriro unfortunately I do not have any other names. I do ,however,have his name on an email he sent me from The Place Furniture Galleries.

Also so everyone is aware I called the main facility in Farmingdale. They were even rude and said oh they probably need to put more people on to answer phones call after lunch I called every hour on 1/9/2013 and no one answers the phone.ever. Next Nassau County DA, FBI internet fraud and and news channels willing to take the story public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Furniture-Plaza-1700-LLC/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/The-Furniture-Plaza-1700-LLC-The-Place-Furniture-Galleries-Ripped-off-Money-taken-but-no-994471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC