Complaint Review: The Garden City Mystery Shopper Group

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: CaramelT — oklahoma city Oklahoma
The Garden City Mystery Shopper Group
90 Park Ave 17th Floor New York City, New York United States of America

The Garden City Mystery Shopper Group David Lawerence BEING DECIETFUL AND UNGRCEOUS SCAM ARTISTS New York City, New York

I received a letter from their company including a check about mystery shopping. So I called David Lawerence so he can activate the check. Once all that was done took it to my bank to deposit it. Unfortunately, there were problems they told me it was a real check but it wa hard to verify then I called him and he said he was going to send me a cashiers check through UPS. Today I just happen to get online to see if this company are scam artists. What to my surprise I was reading someones report and they said everything that mine had said except for the receivers name. I mean same amount everything. I think that these people should be locked up or somehthing. They are playing with people's emotions at a time and recession like this. I had already forgiven them but I know that karma is a motha and I hope they have everything they have coming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Garden-City-Mystery-Shopper-Group/New-York-City-New-York-10016/The-Garden-City-Mystery-Shopper-Group-David-Lawerence-BEING-DECIETFUL-AND-UNGRCEOUS-SCAM-A-1036797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Garden City Mystery Shopper Group