Complaint Review: The Genesis law

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Darlene — sylmar California United States of America
The Genesis law
2425 wilshire blvd los angeles 90010 los angeles, California United States of America

The Genesis law took all my $ never filed my paperwork and now havent returned any of my $ BS.. los angeles, California

They are the worse, they were real quick to take all my 1100 from my account and from April till now never did i see an attorney and so i also left messages for supervisors there and never a call back. i had to keep calling and when i finally spoke to someone and they couldn't give me my money back and only promised 400 and still almost two weeks later no check. So People please don't bother waisting money at this company .they will never do a thing for you but take your money. Don't Do It.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Genesis-law/los-angeles-California-90010/The-Genesis-law-took-all-my-never-filed-my-paperwork-and-now-havent-returned-any-of-my-959610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Genesis law