Complaint Review: The Global Connection

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2005

• Reported By:i Indiana
The Global Connection
7950 E. Acoma Drive Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800--475-8170
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

TGC Is Fake Ripoff what can we do to get a refund Scottsdale Arizona

I just read the last report and the website he had on his report, everything in there is true. Mike gary is my mentor. The last time i heard from him was about 2 weeks. He was telling me why I havent sent in my leads sheets. How can they get away with this? They have made over 30 million, with all 5 companies, they scammed over 2500 members. I just dont see how they can get away with this. I PURCHASED my membership back in 10/16/04.

Troy
i, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Global-Connection/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/TGC-Is-Fake-Ripoff-what-can-we-do-to-get-a-refund-Scottsdale-Arizona-131620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Global Connection