Complaint Review: The Global Connection

• Submitted: Sun, February 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 27, 2005

• Reported By:Sacramento California
The Global Connection
7950 East AAcoma Dr Scottsdale,, Arizona U.S.A.

The Global Connection Large Scale Fraud Scottsdale, Arizona

They have disappeared from the face of the earth, phones lines are always busy, website and e-mails are no longer valid. So much for doing your homework. I investigated this company for months before signing on. The concept they were selling seemed good, I am familiar with how Brokers like they were trying to set up work and the hardest part is getting buyers and sellers together, with them supposedly providing contacts on both ends it seemed like a good business, not a get rich quick scheme.

I searched the internet over and over, signed up for numerous sites that investigate franchises business opportunities etc. Checked with the Better Business Bureau both is Arizona and in California. The worst thing I could find was a couple of people claimed that it was slow going in the beginning but still were making headway. I called at least 7 people that were supposedly already in business. Its hard to believe that so many people could be involved in this scam. They all sure knew their roles and played them well.

I don't know what else one can do, I know I will never trust the BBB again, what a useless organization. I am joining those who have filed complaints with my states attorney generals office and any other agency I can think of. I doubt I will see any of my money again, but since their assets are frozen I guess there is hope. And to Shanon Holden, Fred Sullivan, Mike Gary, Sonya Molina and all the other people from TGC that lied to me, I hope the authorities are getting a nice cozy cell ready for all of you and if they don't bring you to justice, you will still have to answer to god almighty in the end.

Alan
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2005 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Global-Connection/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/The-Global-Connection-Large-Scale-Fraud-Scottsdale-Arizona-133082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Global Connection