- Report: #132912
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Global Connection
The Global Connection7950 E. Acoma Drive Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
The Global Connection Promised work at home services/support not delivered. Breach of Contract. Misleading and false information. Vanished:cannot contact them to make claims. Scottsdale Arizona
*Consumer Comment: The Global Connection promised work at home services/support not delivered breach of contract/Scottsdale Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had signed this contract with Ms. Holden on May 2004. Things did not start on the right track when the supposed support started lagging right away.The supposed pre-screened customers list that I was given to make initial sales contact,were not. In fact, I almost got into a problem with one of the supposed pre-screened customers, when I was accused of unauthorized use of their phone and fax for unsolicited advertising. These people were serious and they almost brought charges against me until I explained to them that The Global Connection was the one responsible for what had happened. Then I realized there was something very wrong here.
These are the facts on The Globlal Connection crooks that I have been able to collect doing my own investigation to try to get my money back.
1. The incorporation of The Global Connection,according to the National Business Opportunity Bureau, took place in Las Vegas, State of Nevada,on Dec. 15,1999. File #C31827-1999.
2. The name as it appears on this filing is "Trans-Global Connection" and its president : Judith Fidler.( By the way,she also appears as Secretary and Treasurer )
3.The Resident Agent : Nevada Corporate Services Inc.
1800 E Sahara Ave. STE 107 Las Vegas NV 89104.
4. Address given by Ms. Fidler : 7950 E Acoma Rd. STE 204 Scottsdale AZ 85260
5. According to the Customer Service Supervisor of the Secretary of State of Nevada the "Trans-Global Connection" and Judith Fidler ( and I guess Shannon Holden )are in "good standing". I think she is ready to continue with more ripoffs.
6. Ms. Fidler's current address as per the Secretary of the State of Nevada is : 13610 N Scottsdale Rd#10234, Scottsdale AZ 85254.
7.According to the Secretary of the State of Arizona,there is no record of a corporation under the name of "The Global Connection Inc.". I guess Ms. Shannon Holden was using this as a DBA name only. This is very unsual to me so I'm still investigating this matter.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2005 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Global-Connection/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/The-Global-Connection-Promised-work-at-home-servicessupport-not-delivered-Breach-of-Cont-132912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.