Complaint Review: The Global Connection

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
The Global Connection
7950 E. Acoma Drive Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

The Global Connection ripoff Fraud took our money and ran Scottsdale Arizona

I too thought that this could be the business I'd been looking for. Not a Get Rich Quick, or No Hard Work Business, just a business that if you worked hard at and performed as you were required, you could build a nice long lasting business for yourself.

GUESS NOT.

I spent about six months investigating TGC before I sent them a certified check for $ 7450.00 and $210.00 for one year of the membership dues. I investigated this company as much as I could and did what many people had told me to do. I called the BBB in Washington, DC, Scottsdale AZ, CA, Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV along with The International Business Opportunity Bureau and The International Small Business Bureau. Not one of these fine originations had any negative information about TGC. If I ever invest into another company I will not waste my time even calling these originations or ever join any of them, they have helped cost me enough money. I even contacted several of their trade originations that they had listed and all of them gave them high marks. I searched the web for reviews and could only fine very minor negative information, other people I know also searched with little to no results. I called all of the members that were already in the business and talked to them, I did not realize people could LIE so much. You guessed it; all 5 of these member's 800# s are disconnected.

Just for the record, my mentors name was Steve Arnold and Jerry Park, my 1st contact with TGC was Alex Michaels, I also talked to a Sonya Molina in the office. Four of the members in Business were Mr. Manning, Mrs. Salomon, Mr. John Weston and Ms. Patty Summers. I am now sure that all of these names are made-up. Nice acting you ass-holes. I will be fighting back and will help anybody and any originations nail this bunch of SOB's. I will be calling the TV stations in Henderson, NV and 60 minutes and 48 hours to see if they will ran a story on this fraud and others out there too. Good luck to us all.

Steven
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Global-Connection/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/The-Global-Connection-ripoff-Fraud-took-our-money-and-ran-Scottsdale-Arizona-132846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Global Connection