Complaint Review: The Global Directory Of Who's Who

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Woodbine Iowa
The Global Directory Of Who's Who
4250 Veterans Highway, Suite 2050 Holbrook, New York U.S.A.

The Global Directory Of Who's Who Sketchy Sales Tactics. Don't buy from them, you pay more and get more then they tell you Holbrook New York

I too should have followed my gut when these over aggressive people kept calling me and calling me. I mean I ignored their calls for 3 weeks until I finally couldn't take it any more. Unfortunately I agreed to purchase the 5 year membership with Wall Plaque (Which looks like it was made by High School Shop Class). Finally I got my stuff and then they called me because they couldn't charge my card an additional 150 dollars for a book I was told was including in the membership. When I told them I have already paid my membership and that the book was promised to me, they told me I am only partially paid. I told them that this is BS and that that was only mentioned AFTER they had received my payment info.

Their representatives are rude, mean, and annoying. STAY AWAY!

I too have opened an BBB claim against them.

Saleensolutions
Woodbine, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Global-Directory-Of-Whos-Who/Holbrook-New-York-11741/The-Global-Directory-Of-Whos-Who-Sketchy-Sales-Tactics-Dont-buy-from-them-you-pay-mor-425049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Global Directory Of Who's Who