Complaint Review: The Golden Skate

• Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: LocalGuy — livermore California United States of America
The Golden Skate
2701 Hooper Dr. San Ramon, California United States of America

The Golden Skate Golden Skate, Hassan Sharifi inc, Golden skate Use Extreme Caution my Wife and Kids were Gang Beaten after there iPhones and money were stolen inside the establishment San Ramon, California

Grand Theft, Assault and Battery atGolden Skate in San Ramon!!!

I want to report a horrible incident at Golden Skate in San Ramon last Friday night. At approximately 8pm on Friday, March 23, 2012, we dropped our girls and their two friends (12, 13, and14 year olds) at Golden Skate.  I went in with them to be assured leaving them alone until 11pm would be safe, I spoke to the manager on duty. He said, Yes, parents leave their kids here all the time to go out and enjoy a romantic evening. Around 10pm the girls called us at dinner to say that two of their cell phones and money were stolen out of their shoes (hidden under the table) while they were skating. We immediately called Golden Skate (GS) and told them we were on our way and asked them to call the police, they did not. My husband called the police on our way to GS, when we arrived the police were not there so he stepped out to the lobby (so he could hear) to call the police again. [continued below]....
..... I went inside, found the girls they started showing me how they could see the missing iphones on a tracker app and that they were still in the building. We started searching the area/table where the girls were sitting.  I asked some women next to their table if anyone had seen the iphones or people in or around their stuff.  The women got very defensive and started screaming at me!  It turned bad in just a few seconds.  We were surround by their party of more than 10 women, and threatened!  My 14 yr old said dont hurt my mommy and then my 12 year old daughter was thrown to the ground then hit over the head repeatedly with an unknown object.  As I was thrown to the ground, my 14 yr old was punched in the face, grabbed by her hair and her face was slammed into the table, then she was thrown to the ground, her earrings ripped out of her ears, kicked in the face and a chair thrown on her back!!!  We were assaulted from all angles by a gang of savage black adults. Still on the ground I noticed my purse was missing, then I was beaten over the head with it!  At that point my iphone was missing too.  I stood up and saw my daughter screaming with blood running down her face!  We ran, scared for our lives, to the exit doors but the owner and DJ redirected us to his office and told us to stay put.    In the meantime, three San Ramon Police squad cars arrived without lights on.  I was detained in the office while an officer took my statement and identification.  EMTs came to check out my daughter they said she should be taken to the hospital to be checked out further.  During this time we were in the Golden Skate office, someone had turned in my cell phone (it was powered off and case taken off).  I had pictures on my phone that I snapped when we first arrived at Golden Skate.  My younger daughter showed the pictures to the SRPD the officer walked around with my daughter and friends while they pointed out the women who attacked us.  The police told them not to point and to stay calm while the women that hit my daughter was screaming in their face, the officer did not take her name or any information.  The SRPD let everyone just leave the building. We ended our night in the Emergency room in San Ramon! We talked to the officer the next day, 3-24-12 he said they will give all our information to the detectives on Monday.  When we asked him if any arrests were made he informed us that there was not and they took no other statements, identification of people or spoke to any witnesses other than ourselves. They simply let every one leave when grand theft, assault and battery were committted (Thanks San Ramon PD)! The attack happened right in the middle of Golden Skate in front of the snack bar.  There were a lot of people around but no one would help they just watched. After the attack the DJ led us into the office, Im sure she saw everything but was not questioned or forthcoming with pertinent details to the police that could have resulted in the arrests of the gangbangers! San Ramon Police are currently looking for tall black women one with a giraffe hat, one in a orange shirt, one in a all pink sweat suit, and another in a red and black top. Im sure they have a lot to work with here, they should have taken down some names and license plates, or something! The Golden Skate Roller Rink does not seem to have any security staff nor according to the owner do their security dome cameras have the ability to capture these events. Their only working cameras are in the back office that were just changed out because they had been robbed at gunpoint last year by two adult, black, males.If we would have known it was mostly a crowd of rough adults, we would have never let our kids go to Golden Skate. We are now learning from other local parents that they do not let their kids skate during the final session because it turns ghetto after 9pm.  We wish we knew this before we left our kids and want to make other parents aware that Golden Skate is not a safe place anymore!!! ~Parents/Residents of the San Ramon Valley since 1970

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Golden-Skate/San-Ramon-California-94583/The-Golden-Skate-Golden-Skate-Hassan-Sharifi-inc-Golden-skate-Use-Extreme-Caution-my-Wif-859293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Golden Skate