Complaint Review: The Good Feet Store in Murfreesboro, TN

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Foot Scammers — Mt. Juliet Tennessee United States of America
The Good Feet Store in Murfreesboro, TN
833 N. Thompson Lane Murfreesboro TN 37219 Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

The Good Feet Store in Murfreesboro, TN GOOD FEET STORE Scammers, Liars, Rip Off Artists Murfreesboro, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Dearest reporter named "Foot Scammers"

Walked in there thinking I could get help with my feet, since they were hurting so bad with my shoes, I got help alright, I was politely ripped off in less than 45 minutes without any use of force. The so called certified C-Peds are a joke, they supposebly think that they can diagnose foot pain within minutes of your arrival time, please please don't come in here and give them your money, THEY WILL NOT  REFUND YOUR MONEY AT ALL, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A GRACE PERIOD TO ALLOW YOU BRING BACK A DEFECTIVE USED/ PRODUCT BACK, THEY TELL YOU THE PRODUCT IS NEW BUT THEY ACTUALLY JUST BAG UP USED PRODUCTS IN A NEW BAG AND BOX TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING NEW. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! NOT SURE HOW THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS OR WHY, BUT I WISH SOMEONE WOULD LOOK INTO THIS, IN THIS DAY IN TIME WHEN FOLKS DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BEGIN WITH THEY LITERALLY HAVE A LICENSE TO STEAL FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Good-Feet-Store-in-Murfreesboro-TN/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-37219/The-Good-Feet-Store-in-Murfreesboro-TN-GOOD-FEET-STORE-Scammers-Liars-Rip-Off-Artists-M-843935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Good Feet Store in Murfreesboro, TN

Dearest reporter named "Foot Scammers"

AUTHOR: get real - (United States of America)

In contrast and complete disagreement with this so called rip off report wrote by Foot Scammers, I am more than satisfied and joyous with the Good Feet products.  I have worn these products right at three years and cannot even imagine the thought of not having these lifesavers in my shoes. I was involved in a car wreck three years ago and suffered multiple fractures, lacerations and suffered immense pain from a hairline fracture in my right hip. If I do not wear the arch supports for five minutes, I immediately start to notice discomfort. So, with that being said I am never without one of the three step supports. The Good Feet Store associates are not doctors and dont act like they are.

They also informed me, before I even made a final decision, that these products were not refundable as far as cash back because they are PERSONAL FOOT CARE PRODUCTS! I could not even think of wearing someone elses supports that
had been in their shoes so I completely understood this policy.  Good Feet also told me that it is possible that
my supports may need to be resized. The ultimate goal was to get some relief with the pain and they were here to help. All in all I am very satisfied and thankful for the services that the Good Feet Store has provided me. The wearing instructions and policies were thoroughly explained to me. Fortunately, I am able to comprehend verbal and written directions unlike the person Foot Scammers.