Complaint Review: The Good Feet Store

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2007

• Reported By:Harwich Massachusetts
The Good Feet Store
293 Washington Street Norwell, Massachusetts U.S.A.

The Good Feet Store The Good Feet Store Think They Have a License to Steal Norwell Massachusetts

*Author of original report: The Good Feet Store, Norwell, Mass

On June 9th, 2007I went to the Good Feet Store In Norwell, Mass. Because of constant Back Painand after on-line re-search and a couple of phone calls. I was guaranteed the orthodics would work. Gina Notarangelo pulled out three of them and told me I needed them. So I plunked down $913.24. According to Gina my life was going to change & I was going to feel great. I wore them as prescribed for 2 weeks. At that point I had suffered enough & called her, (on or about 6/23/07 as I was told to call after 2 weeks. Gina said to go back to wearing them but for a shorter period of time each day. So I did as I was told. But the pain would not go away. It got worse. I called her (Gina) back on or about 6/30/07 and told her they simply were not going to work and that I wanted a refund. Gina refused saying all sales were final and that was that. After explaining to her that they had over $900.00 of my hard earned money & I had nothing but more pain & aggravation I finally got the name of her Manager, a woman I only know by her first name of Ina. I had many conversations with her abouy my problem. She wanted me to go back & be re-fitted but as I explained to her they simply do not work for everybody. She finally agreed that no the odds are against her because nothing works for everybody. But still she wanted to re-fit me & no refund. She did however agree to an exchange but only after a re-fit. I did go back there to see what they had for an exchange but guess what, they have almost nothing I can use. Just a bunch of funny looking shoes. Then I finallly got a call from a Herb Knoller who pretty much told me tough s#@$. I have filed a complaint to the BBB, & will contact an Attorney along with posting this letter any place I can find a spot. Who the hell do they think they are!!!

David
Harwich, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2007 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Good-Feet-Store/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061/The-Good-Feet-Store-The-Good-Feet-Store-Think-They-Have-a-License-to-Steal-Norwell-Massach-281378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Good Feet Store

The Good Feet Store, Norwell, Mass

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

As a follow up to my complaint i am pleased to tell you that Mr. Herb Knoller and I have come to terms and he agreed to a full refund. We had a great conversation and I no longer have a negative view of The Good feet Store. So, I wish to close this file and hope that others view this update. Thank You.
David Dunbar