Complaint Review: The Good Life Magazine

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: canlady441 — Wixom Michigan
The Good Life Magazine
701 SE 6th Avenue Suite 102 Del Ray Beach, Florida USA

The Good Life Magazine Takes Advantage of New Businesses, Takes Your Money, Does Not Produce, Major Scam, Country Clubs Do Not Use This Del Ray Beach Florida

The Good Life Magazine promised to place my business ad in their magazine that gets distributed to 4 country clubs in my area, which would cater to the wealthy looking for my type of business.  Then they gave my info. out to another potential client of theirs for a reference.  I told him I couldn't yet say if they were legit.  So he called one of the country clubs and they said they never distribute magazines to golfers...  It's a scam!!!  I called The Good Life and requested my money back, but they swore the man at the country club was uninformed.  I gave them another chance and called back.  Still no issue of the magazine was produced to me, which was supposed to be in May.  They then asked if I'd like to see a past issue and I said yes.  Never got it. Also, one day one of their people phoned me to up my ad for more money and it would be distributed to more country clubs.  Thank Goodness I said no to that.  I'm livid and feel really stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Good-Life-Magazine/Del-Ray-Beach-Florida-33483/The-Good-Life-Magazine-Takes-Advantage-of-New-Businesses-Takes-Your-Money-Does-Not-Pr-1059325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Good Life Magazine