meat

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:albuquerque New Mexico
The Government Grant Association
4100 E. Bay Dr Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

The Government Grant Association Ripoff Clearwater Florida

I get a call on my phone from a blocked number. the guy asks for me so I answer. He tells me that I have been guaranteed at least $5,000 dollars in gov't grants. He says that I will recieve a package in the next 7-10 days. I'm already suspicious because this guy is barely understandable and he says his name is steve logan. Then I realize that they already know my name and address before they call and what really set me off is the fact that the phone they called me on isn't even in my name, it's my girlfriends.

So he goes through his shpeal about all this stuff and then the 249.95 that I have to pay comes up. All I gave him was my name and license number. I know there are people out there that fall for this though. We need to get this out because the calls are coming from other countries and there is nothing that the U.S Gov't can do about it because it's international. Do not do this people are getting there acounts blanked and others are getting rich off it every day. Buyer beware!!!

Richard
albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/The-Government-Grant-Association-Ripoff-Clearwater-Florida-119382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Government Grant Association