Complaint Review: The Grant Assistant - The Grant Mentor - On Target Grants - USA Grants

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:Oxford Mississippi
The Grant Assistant - The Grant Mentor - On Target Grants - USA Grants
www.thegrantassistant.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Grant Assistant - The Grant Mentor - On Target Grants - USA Grants fraud, unauthorized charges, conversion ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Internet

This company is a fraudulent deceptive company. I am in Mississippi and an attorney and I am preparing a lawsuit if anyone else is interested. I went to this website to order a cd to work on grant applications for a non-profit festival. The only thing I thought I had obligated myself to was a $12.95 disk. However, apparently if you click on the terms and conditions you somehow authorize these people to charge you $50.00 per month.

They have been charging under different names. I have disputed 3 transactions with my credit card company and with the grant assistant with no success. I have filed a BBB report with the Las Vegas division with no success. I will be filing the lawsuit and not only asking for my damages for the unauthorized charges, but also attorney's fees for my time and punitive damages to punish the person/persons involved in this scam.

Kathy
Oxford, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Assistant-The-Grant-Mentor-On-Target-Grants-USA-Grants/nationwide/The-Grant-Assistant-The-Grant-Mentor-On-Target-Grants-USA-Grants-fraud-unauthorized-259544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Assistant - The Grant Mentor - On Target Grants - USA Grants