Complaint Review: The Grant People, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Whittier California
The Grant People, Inc
4550 W. Oakley , Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People, Inc A Nevada Corporation THEY SCAM AND JAM!!! CON-ARTISTS!!!I WANT JUSTICE!!! Las Vegas Nevada

I knew they were ripp-off's from the beginning. I warned my husband but he didn't listen and like a dumbass I should've investigated, I didn't and sure enough they conned my husband out of $7,500.00 for bull shit grants that I could've done. They're work was so unprofessional they could'nt have possibly been legitimate. I told my husband I didn't want nothing to do with them but he believed they're lies.

I have some emails from the grant people and some names Todd Payne, Renata Fernandez & some guy named Ryan and a receipt that I found a few days ago confirming my husband's payment that is why I am barely filing a report now. All this took place between 2007-2008. Their so full of shit. I hate to be them when they're standing at the judgemnet seat of Christ explaining there way out of that one. Anyway's were out $7,500.00 and no grants!!!

Pissed off
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada/The-Grant-People-Inc-A-Nevada-Corporation-THEY-SCAM-AND-JAM-CON-ARTISTSI-WANT-JUSTI-417090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People, Inc