Complaint Review: The Grant People, Inc

• Submitted: Sun, April 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 13, 2008

• Reported By: Columbus Ohio
The Grant People, Inc
4550 West Oakey Blvd., Suite 111 LasVagas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People,Inc Business, Finance, Grants, Ripoff, con artists Las Vagas Nevada

I paid this company 4000.00 dollars to write a grant for me to be able to publish my lifes work which is a book of my spiritual journey after I was hit by lightening and actually died.

I went with them because they claimed to be a government grant company... they said the money was for grant writing .

and what they wrote was clearly from a template with fill in the blanks, I could have done it myself for 4000.00

It has been almost a year, they have called 3 different times and wanted even more money( I did not give them more money,so I have not seen any grant)

The 1st time they called back they wanted $27,000.00 more, 2nd time $4000.00 , 3rd time $ 4000.00 . they said this was for a business plan with all the bells and whistles. this was a for sure 1.7 million dollar grant

The secretary told me ,and said " I am not supposed to tell you this so don't tell on me because I will loose my job" she continues to say...
"they have several grants sitting on the side just waiting for people who are ready to be funded , and these are big grants. that's why you only have a ten day deadline" ... It has been 1 yr and NO grant.

Tina ****
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2008 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People-Inc/LasVagas-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-PeopleInc-Business-Finance-Grants-Ripoff-con-artists-Las-Vagas-Nevada-325793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People, Inc