Complaint Review: The Grant People , Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Tarzana California
The Grant People , Las Vegas Nevada
4550 W. Oakey Blvd Suite 111, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People , Las Vegas Nevada Major "PROFESSIONAL CON ARTISTS" Las Vegas Nevada

If it sounds too good...it is. I really couldn't spare the money that the Grant People took, and yes, took, from me with the promise that they could find grants to help us expand and improve my business. They never held up to what they promised, and they kept making promises one after another with no regard for the truth.

All I was asking for my small business was 100K grant and after several calls they said they can get me over 500K to start with ....I worked with Joe Michaels and David Diaz and he promised he could help set up my grant for only $4,000 and guaranteed me 500,000 in grant money. This was promised to be funded by the 4th qtr. (I did notice that their website was suspended and they told me they had problems with the host and are working on a new website).

I waited and they contacted me saying that they had a company ready to award me funds in the amount of over $300,000 but I need to submit an RFP which was a 400-600 page document to them ASAP.

They told me that there was a company that did this and their fee was $14,500. I told him there was no way I could send him that amount of money.

Few weeks ago Ken Scott contacted me for another try to get them to prepare or pay for a business plan because a check from Home Depot for about 300K was ready to be funded to me.Since then they have disappered and no one answers their phones either.

I hope someone takes action against them so they don't do this to other people.

Laleh
Tarzana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-People-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Major-PROFESSIONAL-CON-ARTISTS-Las-Vegas-Nevada-326270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People , Las Vegas Nevada