Complaint Review: The Grant People

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Costa Mesa California
The Grant People
4550 West Oakey Blvd. Suite111 4550 West Oakey Blvd. Suite 111, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People They promised me that I will get a $300,000.00 for my business from the non-profits organizations 4550 West Oakey Blvd. Suite 111, Las Vegas Nevada

I got this report from Ignacio Jimenez 1-866-472-6885 ext 6705
In July 9, 2007
They promised me that they will find a non-profit foundation to help get $300,000.00 I was despareted, because I had loss my business in 2005

I have all the papers that they sent me during two years from another man name Dave Vanlandenham.

They sent me a letter from the National Professional Filings 5130 South Ft Apache #215, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 email tashap@npfiling.com www.npfiling.com. According to them, they were going to help me with the business plan.

Last time time I called them all the telephones were desconneted and I did not have a way to find out where they went.

So they took few thousands of dollars from me.

Martha
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People/4550-West-Oakey-Blvd-Suite-111-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-People-They-promised-me-that-I-will-get-a-30000000-for-my-business-from-the-n-384351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People