Complaint Review: The Grant People

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:LaCenter Kentucky
The Grant People
4550 W. Oakey Blvd Suite 111 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People I own a small business and they promised 500,000.00 grant if I would give them a 15,000.00 retainer Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Yeah ??

They contacted me initially and asked if I needed new equipment for a small business. They said if I would send them 15,000 dollars I would be assured of a grant that could help me buy new equipment for my small business.

Samson
LaCenter, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-People-I-own-a-small-business-and-they-promised-50000000-grant-if-I-would-give-335153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People

Yeah ??

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

So - what did you do ?? How were you ripped off ?? Did you play the fool and actually send these scammers the money ??? Please complete your partial report.