Complaint Review: The Grant Professor - The Grant University

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Fremont California
The Grant Professor - The Grant University
138 East 12300 South Suite C #183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant Professor - The Grant University Sleazy Scammers Draper Utah

The Grant University sent me a worthless CD for $1.98 (for shipping), but 7 days after I ordered the "free" CD, charged me $69.95. This charge was deducted from my account before I had even seen the CD, which arrived 8 days after the original order was placed. When I called to find out about this new charge I was told it was for membership, which I had not approved. I demanded cancellation of my "membership" and a full refund. The cancellation was granted, but I was told there would be no refund. This is so sleazy and disgusting that I will fight this until these criminals are brought down.

Sebastion
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Professor-The-Grant-University/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-Professor-The-Grant-University-Sleazy-Scammers-Draper-Utah-383140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Professor - The Grant University