Complaint Review: The Grant Professor

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
The Grant Professor
138 E. 12300 South, Suite C#183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant Professor company took an unauthorized $69.95 from my credit card account Draper Utah

I sent $1.98 to the grant professor for a "free" disk to cover postage only.

There was no mention of any additional charge.

Then I read about how they ripped off other people by taking an additional $69.95 from either their credit card or checking acount.

I checked my credit card statement and saw that they did the same thing to me. I did not authorize the additional payment.

I trusted them to only take the $1.98 as their advertising stated.
Something must be done to prosecute this company for breach of trust and outright criminal theft.

anonymous
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Professor/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-Professor-company-took-an-unauthorized-6995-from-my-credit-card-account-Draper-397747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Professor