Complaint Review: The Grant Professor

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Mayville New York
The Grant Professor
138 East 12300 South Suite C #183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant Professor/The Grant University charged me $1.98 off my card 1st, then never mentioned charging me $69.95 off my card last week. Draper Utah

They called me on the phone, asked me for my card number and the 3 digits on the back, assuming they were charging me only $1.95 and that was it. I looked at my card statement today, they charged me $69.95 off my card as well without my permission. They never specified they were going to do that. I am very upset about it. I want my money back. They said they were going to send me a free gift. Where is it. I received my cd. All for $71.90. No disk is worth that much money.

Teri
Mayville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Professor/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-ProfessorThe-Grant-University-charged-me-198-off-my-card-1st-then-never-ment-392974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Professor