Complaint Review: The Grant Professor

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Maquoketa Iowa
The Grant Professor
138 East 12300 South Suite C 183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-207-1615
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Grant Professor GOT ME TOO Draper Utah

I recieved my $1.98 Grant Professor cd today. RIPPOFF. I put the disc in my computer and my computer informed me that it found dangerous software. I then called the number on the disc and was put on "Eternal Hold". I then e-mailed the comany only to have them reply by stating that my membership would be cancelled and they would no longer charge my credit card 69.95 per month as of today 12-22-08. They did not ackowledge in there reply that they were in anyway taking advantage of me or admit that they are a scam but there responses on the site speak for themselves. I have contacted my attourney and would like to contact someone big in the media and bring this organization down. I anyone has had any other experience with this company please let me know.

Kay
Maquoketa, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Professor/Draper-Utah-84020/The-Grant-Professor-GOT-ME-TOO-Draper-Utah-404038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Professor