Complaint Review: The Grant Resource Guide

• Reported By: Kathy — Fort Thomas Kentucky USA
The Grant Resource Guide
thegrantresource.guide.com Internet United States of America

The Grant Resource Guide, Free Grants, Internet

The Grant Resource Guide Co phone me about money that I could get free from the government. Realizing it was a hoax, I went to their website first getting warning that this is a scam. I should have listened, but I mention this to the sales person. Anyway I agreed to a $2.98 packet of information to be sent to me on information on grants. I was interested in a grant for a home business. This was  on 10/8 on 10/15 they withdrew $73.23 more out of my account. When I called them, they assured me that I heard wrong. I called my bank when I first saw it on 10/19 as the transaction had not officially been taken out, and they still could not stop payment on them. I am officially writing up a fraud report with the bank tomorrow. What is interesting is that they have CNN, ABC , NBC on their website. I wrote CNN so far to let them know what is going on with their logo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Resource-Guide/internet/The-Grant-Resource-Guide-Free-Grants-Internet-511659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Resource Guide