Complaint Review: The Grant University, Hayley, Aronnalyn, And Supervisor Christine Meier

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
The Grant University, Hayley, Aronnalyn, And Supervisor Christine Meier
450 Hillside Dr. Blvd. B Ste. 200 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant University, Hayley, Aronnalyn, And Supervisor Christine Meier Sounds like the answer to all my financial woes. If it sounds to good to be true, it is! Mesquite Nevada

This "company" called me on 7/02/2008 claiming the government has billions of "grant dollars" to help people like myself who very much need such a miracle with "no strings attached".

My husband is permanently disabled, and I have recently completed a Medical Coding and Billing Specialist course at my Community College. I am currently searching for employment, but in the meantime bills are "rolling in", and we do not have the cash we need to pay these bills.
Then like a "gift from heaven", I receive a phone call from The Grant University stating I can receive as much money that I need to take care of any expenses that I have without EVER having to pay a cent back. Boy, do I feel like a fool! Once I logged on to the site, this alert came up stating the company was a scam. I tried to call them and got the run around like I thought I would. I actually did reach someone at the customer service number they gave me. Needless to say, I don't think they want to deal with me ever again!!! I told them to cancel my account immediately and they say they would oblige.
I immediately contacted my credit card company, and they assured me no charges will be accepted from this company, but unbelievably they had already had the $1.98 charged to my account! This happened in mere minutes!!! Thank God I called them!

If there were a way I could sue this "company" for fraud and misrepresentation, I'd be on it like flies on @#*^!!!
Lastly, if there is anyone out there even considering this offer, just remember one thing---IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!!!!

Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University-Hayley-Aronnalyn-And-Supervisor-Christine-Meier/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/The-Grant-University-Hayley-Aronnalyn-And-Supervisor-Christine-Meier-Sounds-like-the-an-346721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University, Hayley, Aronnalyn, And Supervisor Christine Meier