dried

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Mt. Sterling Kentucky
The Grant University - Ideal Financial Solution
138 E 123S. Ste. C#183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University - Ideal Financial Solution they gave me false phone number and e-mail. can't get intouch with them. Now they are charging my credit card . Draper Utah

I ordered a grant cd from them. Then I got a phone call from someone named adam. He was going to give me this and that and I could cancel thirty days from the day I received the CD. But when I started calling to cancel, I couldn't get anyone. even false e-mail address.
I paid $5.00 to mail a letter so it could get there fast to cancel.

I got my credit card statment for June. There was a charge for $69.95 and I'm sure by now there is a charge for July . Also , a charge of $29.95 from Ideal Financial Solution. What is that? I called them. The girl I talked to gave me another phone number to call.

Betty
Mt. Sterling, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University-Ideal-Financial-Solution/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-University-Ideal-Financial-Solution-they-gave-me-false-phone-number-and-e-mail-355948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University - Ideal Financial Solution