Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Strasburg Colorado
The Grant University
138 E. 12300 S. Ste. C #183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-207-1615
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Grant University Grants! Yea Right, It's actually, Grant Us to Steal $69.95 from you Today! Draper Utah

Hope, that is what I had. All I wanted was some help to go back to school and I wanted to try to find a way to buy my first home for my family.
I had hope that there was some program out in this vast world to help. It sounded like these guys would be able to do something for me.

I could'nt find a thing trying to use this easy to use software they charge to send to you. Help!! No, Sorry you need run up your phone bill on hold for hours! I ended up losing hope and you know what I got for trying to help my family?

What I got was a charge on my card for $69.95

Strasburg, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-University-Grants-Yea-Right-Its-actually-Grant-Us-to-Steal-6995-from-you-T-373789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University