Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Sp Colorado
The Grant University
138 East 12300 South Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University Deceptive Advertising Ripoff Scam Draper Utah

I ordered a Cd from the grant university which advertised Free cd , just pay 1.98 shipping and handling and they will send information to get Free money from grants on 10/21/08. The cd arrived on 10/25/08 and did not even work. Now I find out that I was charged 69.95 today 10/29 for membership. I did not authorize any membership. I called the toll free number and was told I did not cancel within the 7 days trial. How could I , the cd did not arrive until 10-25. They do not tell you that a 7 day trial membership starts when they MAIL the cd. Now I have a charge that put my credit card over the limit and have extra charges for over the limit and the still cannot use the CD, the grant professor!!! This company is a ripoff. DO not order anything from them.

Ripped in Colorado
Colorado Sp, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/Draper-Utah-84020/The-Grant-University-Deceptive-Advertising-Ripoff-Scam-Draper-Utah-386074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University