Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Crossville Tennessee
The Grant University
138 E. 12300 St. Suite#183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University They took $69.95 out of my account after I canceled before my 7 days were up per their terms by doing this they caused overdraft fees totaling $207.00. Draper Utah

The Grant University took $69.95 out of my bank account. I canceled the day after I signed up with them and I had 7 days to cancel. The terms state that you have to cancel within the 7 days and they will not charge your account. When I contacted them they just told me they were sorry and put the $69.95 back into my account, but they still caused the fees totally $69.95 and they won't take care of it, regardless how many times I've contacted them by email and phone. The Supervisor Jason Sanders told me I had to contact the legal department. I've been doing this for over a week and still nothing has happened. Now I'm responsible for these charges, that I wouldn't have if it were not for this company. This company needs to be taken off the internet and dealt with.

Jennifer
Crossville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/Draper-Utah-84020/The-Grant-University-They-took-6995-out-of-my-account-after-I-canceled-before-my-7-days-1034098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University