Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Richeyville Pennsylvania
The Grant University
450 Hillside Dr Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant University Sent for a CD for $1.98 shipping and handling, no mention of a monthly charge Mesquite Nevada

I sent for a CD for $1.98 S&H. No mention of a monthly charge. Checked my bank statements and had a charge on June 30th for $69.95 and one on July 28th for $69.95.

Went to the website and nothing. I sent an email to the email address and nothing. I called the number 877-326-5657 and nothing happened--it didn't even ring.

I called my bank to see about getting my money refunded and they gave me another phone number. I called 877-207-1615 and when the phone was answered it was 2 messages playing one right after the other. Basically telling you to stay on the line for the next available agent---your call is very important to us---your time is very important to us---if you do not want to hold send and email to support@thegrantuniversity.com or press 1 to leave a voicemail. I pressed 1 and the message said that the voicemail could not accept any new messages.

I just want my money back and to have them blocked so they can not use my credit card anymore.

Snoopy
Richeyville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/The-Grant-University-Sent-for-a-CD-for-198-shipping-and-handling-no-mention-of-a-monthl-360691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University