Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
The Grant University
thegrantuniversity.com UTAH, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University I requested assistance in getting information on a government grants and they charged me $1.98, when I got the first bill they had fraudently charged me 69.95. I am willing to press charges. Utah

A few weeks ago I made a decision to call a company call The Grant University to try to get information on Government grants. I am going through some serious credit problems due to a child support matter that I had years ago and has not cleared as of yet.
I am being denied a home due to my credit problem (score) But, that's life and another 100 pages just to explain.
I made contact with The Grant University and they advised me that they would only charge my credit card (debit card) a total of $1.98.
Upon receiving my first bill, it was a total of $69.95 which is totally not what was stated to me.
I will press charges if this is some type of scam or ploy to get people to give their credit card number to overcharge them.
I work too hard for my money and if you think about it, it could go up to thousand of dollars, if they have done this to a few people.
Thank you.

Francisco
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/UTAH-Utah/The-Grant-University-I-requested-assistance-in-getting-information-on-a-government-grants-359240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University