Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Reported By:Branch Michigan
The Grant University
thegrantuniversity.com Internet U.S.A.

The Grant University Rip off is right Internet

I wish I had done some searching on the net before making that inquiry to ask about the free CD for $1.98 shipping. They nailed me for that $69.95 and you wait on hold for as long as you want to wait. No one answers. Plus they also hooked me up for EZ saver and American Leisure. Both of these were cancelled as soon as I found out about them, but I see they also tapped my checking account.

I have sent my bank an email requesting that they stop any future payments to all 3 of these companies. But as of this moment, it looks like I just learned a $75 lesson in dealing with a company without ethics. Brings back the old adage, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Bummer.

Pat
Branch, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/internet/The-Grant-University-Rip-off-is-right-Internet-356374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University