Complaint Review: The Grant University

• Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Ladson South Carolina
The Grant University
thegrantuniversity.net Internet U.S.A.

The Grant University Scam Tricking people into giving their money for nothing. Nevada Internet

I was a victim as well as many others of theGrantUniversity.net.

I am a teacher and I was interested in opening an after-school arts facility for at-risk children. I came across theGrantUnversity.net when searching for ways to fund my dream. I saw what seemed to be a "free" CD and signed up. To my surprise, $69.99 was drafted out of my account before the CD even arrived at my house! The website said 7 day trial, but I didn't even have the CD to try.

After being on hold and never reaching anyone on several attempts, I finally e-mailed. Their response to my anger was, sorry you were unhappy. I thought it was finally over when a month later, another $25 was drafted out again! It turns out, they sold my information to another company and I was signed up for another trial period. I don't even know what it was even for! I have tried several times to contact the "other" company - Wealth Builders Club - with only voice messages left and charges still accruing. I have passed my limit of patience and am completely frustrated. I have never been scammed before and unfortunately, my 3-year old and my newborn will suffer at Christmas because of this immoral company. Beware!

Nikki
Ladson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/internet/The-Grant-University-Scam-Tricking-people-into-giving-their-money-for-nothing-Nevada-Inte-390268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University