Complaint Review: The Grant University

www.thegrantuniversity.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-904-7268
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

The Grant University They charged me $69.95 before it was due and I tried to call and cancel 5 times but you can't reach them You stay on hold forever I waited 1 hour each time I called Internet

I looked into the Grant University about getting grants. They said it was free for the first 7 days after I receive the CD they sent me. They billed me $69.95 before I even got the CD, and furthermore, They didn't say anything about charging $69.95 to my account. I have tried to call them 5 times and I stayed on hold for over an hour each time. You can't reach them by phone. I even E-mailed them three times and still got no response.

I have not been refunded and I can't contact anyone to cancel whatever needs cancelled. I don't know if I will be billed anymore money or not.

Sheena
Lebanon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-University/internet/The-Grant-University-They-charged-me-6995-before-it-was-due-and-I-tried-to-call-and-canc-364859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University