killing

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:Humble Texas
The Grant University/the Grant Professor
138 East 12300 South Suite C #183 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University / the Grant Professor makes unauthorized charges out of your account. Draper Utah

I went online 11/25/08 and ordered a grant cd for 1.98$. They charged my acct. 1.98$ and I finally received the cd about a month later. Then on 1/2/09 they charged my acct 69.95$ which was not authorized. I tried calling their number, but they are out of the office. I emailed them also. I contacted my bank and have closed my debit number, since I am now reading they will probably keep charging my acct. I never authorized anything other than 1.98$. This is totally a scam.

Sucroske
Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Universitythe-Grant-Professor/Draper-Utah-84020/The-Grant-University-the-Grant-Professor-makes-unauthorized-charges-out-of-your-account-407553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant University/the Grant Professor