Complaint Review: The Grant Universrity

• Submitted: Sat, August 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
The Grant Universrity
www.thegrantuniversity.net Draper,, Utah U.S.A.

The Grant University My Bank Account was Charged Even After I Told Them Cancel. Draper, Utah

I got my bank statement today and I have a charge for 69 dollars from the Grant University. I did not recieve anything from them and I specifically told them CANCEL after the trial. I wrote and no response. I want the charge reversed and a full refund. They are a bunch of crooks!

Ripped off and angry
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-Universrity/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/The-Grant-University-My-Bank-Account-was-Charged-Even-After-I-Told-Them-Cancel-Draper-Ut-368511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant Universrity