Complaint Review: The Greastest Vitamin In World, by Don Lapre Out Of Phoenix.Az

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2005

• Reported By:La mesa California
The Greastest Vitamin In World, by Don Lapre Out Of Phoenix.Az
3030N Central Ave. Suite 310 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greastest Vitamin In World Don Lapre My business name is simonsvitamins.com they said I can make easy money by having people and visit my wedsite their was wrong. I also bought the Vip program cost me more to buy it was a trick also. Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin In The World Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Hi my name is Ladrick. I would like my money back refund because business is no good its ripoff I put money in this business than I recieve back. Thanks.

La mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greastest-Vitamin-In-World-by-Don-Lapre-Out-Of-PhoenixAz/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greastest-Vitamin-In-World-Don-Lapre-My-business-name-is-simonsvitaminscom-they-said-167948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greastest Vitamin In World, by Don Lapre Out Of Phoenix.Az