Complaint Review: The Great Fun

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: RovinRon — Washington United States of America
The Great Fun
PO Box 41248 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

The Great Fun Trilegiant Corp. Unauthorized withdrawel of funds from bank account Nashville, Tennessee

They have just made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account.  I/We have never heard of this company nor given them permission to make any charges to our account.  I came to find out that there was one from them back in Aug. as well!  I have no idea how I missed that one.

My bank is filling a fraud report on them - hopefully that will help.  The gentleman in the fraud department of my bank stated that they have had a number of filings against this company and he felt that they were picking off information from online purchases that we had made.

We do very little purchasing online and then only from 4 or 5 that we trust, but may have to rethink that one as well!

I hope that I can get/see further information about this company to see where they are getting access to account information so that I don't use those sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/The-Great-Fun-Trilegiant-Corp-Unauthorized-withdrawel-of-funds-from-bank-account-Nashvill-808298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Great Fun