Complaint Review: The Greater Vitamin In The World,LLC Don Lepre Pres. Roy Burnett, Casey Mccormick

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Cohoes New York
3112 N> 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greater Vitamin In The World,LLC Don Lepre Pres. Roy Burnett, Casey Mccormick Where' s my REFUND??? MR. LEPRE IN OUR CONVERSATION YOU RPOMISED A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Phoenix Arizona

On Nov. 06, 2006 I signed up for the Ind Adertiser Set Up for $35.00 + S/H for $13.65 with Account Executive, Sale Triton. I later purchased WTV 12000 program for $ 2400.00 and the VIP All Inclusive NO SIA program for $3500.00.

I purchased these programs because I had no computer and these folks said I would be guaranteed 12000 hits on my independent sales site a year after year and would be sharing in a co-op sales endeavor which would generalte more additional income.

The oher sales people were Cassandra Mccormick 1-866-231-2151

Roy Burnett 1-866-904-2329

There tech/support #s were 1-800-461-9404 1-800-791-2236
cust/service 1-800-544-8482 1-800-277-7320

They closed down my site sometime in 07 and since then all I've gotten to my requests for a refund is a stalling tactic saying they would review my request.

Needless to say I'm still waiting.

RAYMOND
Cohoes, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greater-Vitamin-In-The-WorldLLC-Don-Lepre-Pres-Roy-Burnett-Casey-Mccormick/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greater-Vitamin-In-The-WorldLLC-Don-Lepre-Pres-Roy-Burnett-Casey-Mccormick-Where-s-317637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greater Vitamin In The World,LLC Don Lepre Pres. Roy Burnett, Casey Mccormick