Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitami In The World---Don Lapre

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
The Greatest Vitami In The World---Don Lapre
3030 North Central Ave., Suite 310 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitami In The World---Don Lapre Taking too much time to give me a refund Phoenix Arizona

The amount, which comes to $4361.20 is what The GVW charged me. I started the program in Feb. of 2007. In April I requested a full refund, for which was granted. They said it would take a month to process to get the refund through. Two months later (Beginning of June) I still didn't get the refund. Suddenly, the number I called, to talk to my contact about the refund, was disconnected. So were all the other numbers, except the operator. The operator gave me some ideas on how to contact them. At the time I didn't know that company folded. So, about a month later, I found out that the company management changed. Now, ever sense last July '07, I'm still waiting for their funds to go through. So, I can receive my refund. I email them every month. With the same response that their funds haven't gone through yet. Along with them checking my records.
Don Lapre, Greatest Vitamin In The World, Independent Advertisers Program was taking my money (total of $4361.20) even as their company (Greatest Vitamin in the World, LLC) was in dire financial straits, on the verge of bankruptcy, and not disclosed that information until after the company folded in May 2007.

This is their latest e-mail address: (That I know of)
support@gvwapi.com

Robert
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitami-In-The-World-Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitami-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Taking-too-much-time-to-give-me-a-refund-Phoe-342197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitami In The World---Don Lapre