Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2007

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com Don Lapre, are definitely a scam taking my money ,$4800 and promising to sell vitamins. Abilene ,Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: This is the email I received September 22, 2007

I was watching t.v. late one night in March, 2004 and saw the advertisement for The Greatest Vitmamin In The World. It sounded like a really good plan that they had put together. I called the phone number to sign up for the $35 website, and the next thing I knew the operator had talked me into all of the premium upgrades and extras that would help sell the vitamins. I spent a total of $4810 on a website, advertising, etc.

I sold a total of 8 bottles of vitamins during the entire time my website was up. I never received any money from this company. I called on several different occasions to try and request a refund, but I got the run-around and was told that they had been providing me with a service.

Consequently the website went down in September, 2007 without any warning. My website no longer exist and neither do the phone numbers to try and contact anyone. I am open and willing to file a class action lawsuit against Don Lapre and The Greatest Vitamin In The World.

Joy
Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-And-GuaranteedTrafficcom/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-And-GuaranteedTrafficcom-Don-Lapre-are-definitely-a-s-280862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com

This is the email I received September 22, 2007

AUTHOR: Ricky - (U.S.A.)

Hi Everyone,

WE MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE WITH OUR EMAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE RESEND ANY EMAIL YOU SENT TO US TO:

customerservice@breakingnewsinvitamins.com

So sorry for the last few weeks. We are trying to rebuild our communications to all former Independent Advertisers as well as develop amazing new programs to all former Independent Advertisers at no charge. This is to make up for the disaster of the last few weeks and will hopefully allow all former Independent Advertisers amazing new ways to make money! There will be no fee for any of the new programs we bring your way over the next several weeks and months!

If you have! not gone to your website and filled out the form to update our current files, please do so. You can also go to www.THEGREATESTVITAMININTHEWORLD.com and you will be able to update your information with our company!

Our company is trying to release money over the next few months and this money will be used to fund all refunds that are pending. In addition, all former Independent Advertisers will still get to take advantage of the new programs that are coming soon.....

If you desire, you make email us at customerservice@breakingnewsinvitamins.com
and within 72 hours a representative will reply to your ! email. We expect September to be a little slow in our ability to respond and begin our new programs. However, in the month of October and even sooner, we expect to release many new programs that will be 100% up and operational for all of our Former Independent Advertisers.

THANKS A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE ATTEMPT TO:

COMMUNICATE WITH EVERYONE

DEVELOP AMAZING NEW PROGRAMS FOR EVERYONE

HANDLE EVERYONE'S REQUESTS AND DEVELOP AN UPDATED DATA BASE OF ALL OF OUR FORMER INDEPENDENT ADVERTISERS.....

WE BELIEVE YOU WILL BE MORE THAN PLEASED WITH ALL THE NEW PROGRAMS WE ARE GOING TO BE PRESENTING TO YOU. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT!