Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre
3030 N Central Avenue Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Torica Productions scammed, robbed, lied, misrepresented Phoenix Arizona

I paid this company, 'The Greatest Vitamin in the World', to setup home based vitamin business complete with website. I was promised commissions for selling this vitamin, and for bringing others into this business. I upgraded my website and purchased additional traffic even though I do search engine marketing for a living and know alot about generating traffic to websites.

I started getting numerous people buying vitamins and had people signing up to get their own businesses started with this company as 'Independent Advertisers' people that I sold the vitamins to. I also purchased several additional websites that I developed and marketed on my own all to drive traffic to the original site I purchased. I had friends purchase the vitamins to test the website..and know for a fact that the system was not keeping track of orders placed. All independent advertisers sites were shut down without warning and without a dime ever being paid in commisisions. The phone numbers no longer exist.

I would love to see a class action against this guy so everyone who got suckered can recoupe something but more so peace of mind that juctice is being served. I've started a Blog on one of the domains I purchased
the-worlds-greatest-vitamins.com so people will have another place to vent. I wont be selling vitamins with it anymore and would like to put it to good use.

Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Torica-Productions-scammed-robbed-lied-misr-290033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre