Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Rochester Indiana
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre
Pima, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Talked me into borrowing money from my sister to pay for advertising. Promising a huge return. Pima, Arizona

I too feel very scammed. I called the company and left messages about getting a refund. NEVER a response. I paid over 600.00 to the company as well as paying for my own advertising. Well over 700.00. I have 4 children and that is a LOT of money to us. Also was great embarrassment to me as my name is still out there advertising for this company that doesn't really even exist anymore. They promised me 6000,00 visitors to my site if I paid an extra 500.00 with AMAZING results. I only had around 500 visitors and MOST OF THEM WERE ME LOOKING AT MY OWN WEBSITE THEY PROVIDED. Very few visits were from the company promoting me. I really could use that money right now. It's a shame they did this to me. I would be happy if they would just refund my money. That would be the honorable thing to do. I signed up to sell The Greatest Vitamin in the World. They changed it to some other nutritional. I don't want to sell that! Don Lapre if you see this or if anyone working for you see's this.

Please consider what you have done to hurt people. My family needs this money. I have recently sent several emails requesting a refund with NO response. Very saddened by this experience which has caused me some depression, which I do NOT need right now! I hope Don Lapre will do the right thing. He should be sued if he does not.

Kelly
Rochester, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre/Pima-Arizona-85543/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Talked-me-into-borrowing-money-from-my-sister-277886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre

municipal